La SSTV sera à nouveau activée depuis ISS du 04/10/20 au 08/10/20.
Les premières images ont été reçues le 03/10/20 au soir, l’activation officielle commencera Dimanche 04/10/20 vers 14H00 UTC (16H00 heure de Paris) jusqu’au Jeudi 08 Octobre vers 19H15 UTC (21H15 heure de Paris). Les transmissions SSTV doivent se faire sur 145.800 MHz FM et au format PD 120.
Un contact Radioamateur entre l’ISS et une école aura lieu le Mercredi 07/10/20 vers 14H18 UTC (16H18 heure de Paris).
Il aura lieu entre un astronaute et le Mc Connell Middle School, Loganville,USA. La liaison sera effectuée depuis la Belgique donc audible depuis la France (OR4ISS) attention sur 437.525 FM +/-10 kHz en FM étroite, la liaison 145.800 MHz étant occupée par la SSTV.
Voici les questions :
- Sydney (7th grade): Are there special activities designed for you to help relieve the stress of living and working in space?
- Tiffany (7th grade): Describe what surprised you about earth when you got to the ISS.
- Jaelyn (7th grade): Do you see evidence of the recent West Coast wildfires or other environmental situations?
- Patrick (7th grade): As a middle school student what can we do to prepare ourselves for the job you do today as an astronaut?
- McKenzie (8th grade): In the movie The Martian, Mark was trained as a botanist. What is your area of interest and what experiments are you doing in your field?
- Stephen (8th grade): How long is your mission and how do you expect it might impact your body?
- Adrian (8th grade): What was the hardest part of training prior to going to space?
- Kyra (8th grade): How often do you need to do repairs on the outside of the ISS?
- Kenzie (8th grade): Describe your medical training that would help if an astronaut becomes ill or seriously injured while on the space station.
- Daniel (9th grade): Standard air pressure on earth is 1 atmosphere. What air pressure do they try to maintain on the ISS?
- Sara (9th grade): What qualifications do you have that enable you to be assigned to more than one mission or similar?
- Matthew (9th grade): Have you ever tried growing carrots or root vegetables in space?
- Caleb: 9th grade. Are there any times where any shipments of food or drinks are running late, or have space flight troubles, and you run out of food or water for the time?
- Maggie KM4PTW (12th grade): How does food taste when you don’t get to smell it?
- Daniel (9th grade): How is the ISS designed in case of a collision with space junk or a meteoroid?
- Kenzie (8th grade): What is the procedure if spills, liquid or solid, occur during experiments?
- Maggie KM4PTW (12th grade): How do you maintain clean hygiene while in space?
- Maggie KM4PTW (12th grade): What is your normal schedule on the ISS?